Helpful Information on International Travel to WFCT

(This information is from the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs. Please visit for more.)

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to travel to the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa. Visas are placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship. Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The visa section of this website contains information on U.S. visas for foreign citizens seeking to travel to the United States.

About U.S. Visas

The purpose of your intended travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying. When you apply at a U.S embassy or consulate, a consular officer will determine based on laws, whether you are eligible to receive a visa, and if so, which visa category is appropriate. 
Click here for more information about Visas.

Letters of Invitation

International travelers wishing to attend the 2024 International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™ (WFCT) can create and download a personalized letter of invitation.

Questions? Please email us at

Visual Chart Page Iteration 6 (2)
In addition to the United States, these are its territories and additional countries that were represented at previous previous WFCT events.

Note: U.S. citizens don’t need a U.S. visa for travel, but when planning travel abroad may need a visa issued by the country they wish to visit. When planning travel abroad, learn about visa requirements by country, on the country information page of the International Travel Section of this website.

Translate »